Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day

I know I'm a little late but this week has been crazy finishing up with my surgery rotation and exam. This year Father's Day meant a little more to me because my sweet dear grandpa passed away. He was truly an amazing person and a wonderful example to me. He was always optimistic and made everything fun! He will be very missed in our family. As for all of the rest of the wonderful men in my life, I am so blessed. I have the most wonderful father and father-in-law in the world. I am so lucky. I also have an incredible husband who will be a great father some day.

6 comments:

BreAna said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa it is never easy losing someone who is close to you. I would love to get together anytime. I think that you may be the busy one, so let me know when you are free I am just a stay at home mom so you are welcome to come over anytime.

Krista said...

That last picture of all your boys is priceless...

Kasey Sanders said...

I came across your blog! You and Nick are so cute! I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. I just made a blog, so check us out! Kasey

Amy F. said...

Your Dad is such a sweet guy! Funny, I was in Utah like 2 weeks ago and I saw your Mom leaving Sports Academy, and then the next day at Cafe Rio (it was from a distance so I didn't get to say hi).
Hope school is going well!

Mindy said...

Leila, I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

and peanut makes three... said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, we sure do love and miss you guys -