Thursday, January 28, 2010

Europe and the Holidays




















We have not died, I promise. It's been kind of crazy the past few months and we are just enjoying every minute alone we can. It's been so much fun! I know I'm way late but Christmas was so much with our families in Logan, we even visited the classic Logan Lanes. Nick and I enjoyed a few days alone over the Holidays just relaxing then Nick headed to Europe again! I was bummed to not go. Originally I was planning on going with him and his class but being pregnant I decided not to tough out all the walking and cold. As much as I love Europe I'm glad I didn't go because I tend to tire much easier now. Nick was able to see amazing architecture and I was able to get more call out of the way so I can take more time off when the baby comes (which is sneaking up on us, I can't believe how fast it goes, he will be here so soon!)

7 comments:

Samantha Jane said...

Hi Lady, I just found your blog! You and Nick look so happy. Congrats on baby! That is so amazing!

xoxo - Sam Loosle

Chixon said...

Hey Leila,

You and Nick look great. Seems like you guys have found time to take some nice trips. Congrats on the pregnancy. I am amazed you can do call while you are pregnant. I am looking into doing a rotation this summer at UofU during the August block. Do you have any advice for me or people you could connect me with. I read up about visiting students on the U of U website. Seems like they don't usually take foreign students but I am hoping the make an exception since I am from Utah and associated with Duke. My email is dixon.grant@gmail.com. I would have emailed you but don't have your address.

Dixon

The Wood Family said...

So it's a boy! How exciting! Boys are the best! I am so happy for you both! Love you...

Nells-Bells said...

how fun! you're right -- traveling when pregnant is the pits! looks like nick had a great time though. i am leaving for london next week! so, so excited. :)

Mike and Kris said...

What amazing photos!! That would be so neat to see but not while pregnant!! Good call!! P.S. I am waiting to see a belly shot!!:)

Julie M. said...

Ditto Kris...we want a belly shot! Looks like you've been having fun! :)

Victoria Wilding said...

You are still so cute even this far pregnant. It sneaks up so fast doesn't it?! I think getting as much call out of the way was a brilliant decision. Hopefully I'll see you soon!