Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 months

I still can't believe how fast Kai seems to be growing! I feel like a need a "pause" button in life right now. Everything he does seems amazing! Kai really seems to be growing so fast. Stats at 3 months: weight 12 pounds and height 24 inches. Kai finally slept in his crib! I totally cried because I love the little baby noises and breathing next to my bed but Kai figured out how to move around and he would end up all squished against one side of the bassinet. Kai started to roll and loved grasping fingers! The smiles just seem to be increasing and personality is becoming even more obvious.

I love watching him discover things. He finally figured out that his feet seemed to be attached to the rest of his body! He kept staring at them with such amazement. This was our first Father's Day with Kai. I am so grateful for Nick and for the sacrifices he has made for Kai. He has been such an amazing father! It's so fun to watch him with Kai and I can already tell Kai is going to be so much like his father, he is a little "mini Nick".












1 comment:

Bre said...

He is just so super cute! What a fun little boy. Looks like you are enjoying him so much!