Monday, January 17, 2011

4 months old

















Lots of pictures today. Could I be more behind? And my OCD self won't let me post things out of order because some day I want to print my blog. So I apologize in advance for being so far behind. At four months Kai was starting put everything in his mouth and continued to have more smiles and more personality. Nick started working at this point but sacrificed and is only working 3 days a week which is awesome. My parents come once a week so Kai has been in great hands when I can't be there. Kai had a huge bald spot and at this point had lost most of his baby hair. He loved making sounds and it sounds like he has his own language which I've yet to decifer. I'm not sure what we did before he came along, Kai has definitely been our new source of entertainment.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He's so adorable. Isn't it funny that you have a kid and wonder what you did together before you had the kiddo? They are so precious and so much fun! Enjoy this stage. My crazy boys are TOO wild! But we still love them! Kai is so cute.