Monday, May 23, 2011

The many faces of Kai























Where does time go?? I feel overwhelmed with the passing of time. I feel like time is in fast forward and I can't find the pause button. Kai grows every day and I can't believe it. It seems he has some big learning learning moment every week! He's tall and skinny on the growth charts, loves to eat new foods (he will eat just about anything!) and he is a big flirt (watch out girls, he's going to be trouble)! He is a big ham and makes the funniest faces all the time. You can't help but smile when you see him. I never knew dressing up a little boy could be so much fun, and neither did Nick! He finally got a hair cut (much needed as you can see) and he became very mobile.

4 comments:

Bre said...

He is so perfect and so dang cute!

hapi said...

Hi Nick and Leila, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Hailey said...

o my! your little boy is so cute!

andi said...

sangat indah sekali