Sunday, May 4, 2008

They're Home!








I can't believe how time flies! It feels like my parents just left and like we just went to visit them in Brazil and now they are home. It was amazing to see them with their tan smiling faces and looking like missionaries. I missed them like crazy and am so excited that they are finally home! It was funny because they came from 90 degree to snow. I know the sign is enormous but I made it one letter at a time because I was kind of busy and didn't realize how big it was until I put it all together. It was fun for them to see all the grandkids and how much they have grown and of course the new addition, Kohler. We surprised them with Keisha (their dog) who of course remembered them. It's awesome to hear all of their amazing stories and the love they have for the people of Brazil. I think they are ready to go back already!

7 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

How exciting for you parents to have served a mission and for them to be home now!! I love the sign though..it is so cute!! Have fun catching up with them!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Now I know where you get your looks from, your mom is beautiful! I got your message so thanks in advance for taking them. I will see you the next Sunday. Alli

Brock and Somer Holt said...

I'm so happy for you to have your parents home, I know you've missed them. The sign looked great! In that last picture I think you look exactly like your mom. I hope we can visit with them sometime. Somer

Bre said...

How exciting!! I bet that is the best to have them back home! I would hate to have my mom gone, although her dream is to serve a mission someday, and I will be so happy for her but it will be so hard for me as well:) You guys all look so beautiful, your mom has not changed a big, looking young as ever!

and peanut makes three... said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yipee! How exciting. I am so happy they are home safe and sound. Leila - I will call you because we would love to find a way to get together. Miss you guys and love you! congrats!

Unknown said...

Thank you Leila for giving me the chance to see these moments of your family welcoming your parents, wich I love most. I am missing them more and more. Tell them I love them, OK?

JonesFamily said...

Leila,
That is so great your parents are home! I am so glad you found us I can't imagine how busy you two are just Ryan in medical school is crazy enough!! Take Care. -Taya