Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Blessing


Today Kolony blessed her new baby boy, Kohler. It was fun to see everyone. He is so cute. It was really sweet to see him in the blanket that our Grandma King made (she passed away last year). The blessing was absolutely wonderful. It was really touching. Everyone thinks that Kohler looks like Grandpa King with his almost red hair. My favorite pic is the one of Kapri after eating a chocolate cupcake (especially because she was wearing a white dress). I can't believe how big everyone else is getting. Klancey is almost 8 and Kellstin is starting high school next year. Time flies! I remember when they were just little. Poor Snug had just gotten Lasik and was stuck wearing sun glasses. It is always wonderful to spend time with family. Sorry the pictures aren't great but I forgot the camera and had to take these with my phone.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Isn't it wonderful to get together with family?! Thanks for sharing your sweet photos. Do you and Kolony live close by? I still remember her from back in my middle school ballet days! By the way, I love the face lift you gave your blog! It is so cute and I love the picture of you and Nick laughing. What a gorgeous couple you are!

Bre said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with your family! I am such a family junkie, I always cant get enough of being with family! Oh and I LOVE the light Nick made, TOO creative!!!

Natalie said...

Hey guys it's Natalie (Forsberg) Wennergren. It sounds like you guys are busy! But I hope you're doing well. I Just wanted to say "hi"!

Krista said...

Family is great! And I remember Kolony, right along there with Cassie and our ballet days! Tell her congrats for me (she probably has no idea who I am)!

Natalie said...

John is doing great in school- he just started his 4th year, wahoo!!!! He is planning on doing a surgical residency. He'll actually be doing a surgical sub-i at the U sometime this fall. He would love to hear from you if you get a minute- his email is: john.wennergren@uchsc.edu Talk to you later!

Krista said...

...yes Tim is following in his footsteps. He actually tried to fight it, finding any interest in anything else he could find- almost neurosurgery or radiology. But he gave in and went with orthopedics. He is in North Carolina just getting ready to start his 2nd year of residency. I can totally see you in family practice. Any patient will be lucky to call you their Doctor!!!