Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Love Cali
















Last minute Nick and I decided to go to Cali and play. I forgot how fun it could be. Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth. You feel like a little kid as soon as you enter. We ran around and tried to ride all the rides and got drenched on Splash Mountain. We also went to Sea World, which was incredible. I forgot how awesome animals are. Shamu was my favorite and I loved petting the dolphins and sting rays. We also spend a day at the beach and a day checking out some amazing buildings (I am married to an architecture student). We went to the Getty and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. If anyone ever wants to make another quick trip, let us know!

7 comments:

Camille Pedersen said...

leila, we were just there for a quick trip, too.. at least in san diego.. would have been funny to run into you. i linked to your blog from becky's, you can come visit our blog sometime, www.benandcam.blogspot.com

Kasey Sanders said...

How fun! It is good to hear from you. It looks like we are living close to each other. We are in Farmington. How is medical school? How much longer do you have?

Bre said...

Looks like SO much fun! I LOVE San Diego, I have not been there forever it seems! You guys are a great couple!

and peanut makes three... said...

SO SAD.. SO CLOSE.... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so gld that you had so much fun. You guys got a lot in, good job!!!! I love Shamu, we are tight and how cute are you with the mickey mouse ears, adorable. Boy do we miss you guys. I was looking at the pictures and had one of those... ohhhh moments.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we love California! Looking at these pictures makes me want to head there again. Maizee does ask me everyday when we can go back to Disneyland! I wish that we could have just picked up and gone with you guys. Maybe one day, when you have little ones too.

Mindy said...

You always look sooo adorabe, Leila! I loooove your clothes! Will you shop for clothes for me and mail them to me so I can dress cute too??? :)

Cassie said...

Good for you two and fun last minute Get-a-ways! It looks like you had a wonderful time and yes, you do dress so cute! Mindy may be going on a great idea here. You could become a personal shopper! Sign me up!