Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Nick and I have been married for three wonderful years. We have had so much fun traveling, studying together, and just hanging out. We feel so blessed and so lucky to have each other. We were truly made for each other. I have the most amazing husband in the world! For our anniversary he took me to Park City where we rode the Alpine Slides, Coaster, and played mini golf. We also got to go shopping and eat at Sabor! It was so much fun! Sorry the pictures are so bad but I forgot the camera and had to use my phone. Happy 3 years babe, I love you forever!

3 comments:

BreAna said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been three years already. Congrats to the both of you. We do need to all get together sometime. Let me know.

Bre said...

Happy anniversary! Looks like fun!

and peanut makes three... said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Congrats on 3 years..thats incredible!