Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twice

For the second time I was blessed enough to meet President Monson. Nick and I were at Nordstrom in mens shoes and I looked over to see President Monson getting his shoes shined. I couldn't resist, I had to go over to shake his hand. He told me the sweet story about how his father was the missionary who baptized his wife's family. He was so happy and has such a great outlook on life. The last time I meet him I actually tripped over him while I was in the mens shoes department in Nordstrom about 6 years ago. He obviously has great taste if he shops at Nordstrom's! He has such an amazing spirit and I know he is truly a prophet of God. I feel so lucky to have meet him again.

5 comments:

Brian, Laura, Felix & Ezra said...

Whoah! What an amazing experience! I think I am definitely going to have to start buying shoes at Nordstrom's...
:D

Nells-Bells said...

no way!!! totally jealous. now i know where i will have to shop...everyday. ;)

Cory & Rebeca said...

very neat experience! It was great running into you guys at Target the other night. :)

Chay said...

Wow, what an experience! I am so jealous! It looks like you are doing great, hope you are enjoying residency!

Phill and Jessica said...

Go President Monson! What a trendy guy. No velcro sneakers for that man, no way!