Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The rest of my summer pics

This weather has made me realize that summer is coming to an end. I thought I better post the rest of my summer pics since I've been a little bit behind. When Brit came home for the summer we went to Minnetonka cave, then to Logan canyon and bear lake to meet the rest of the fam. I hate when she leaves! Matt and Betsy got married and we love when someone else gets married so we can all get together, congrats you two! A few weeks ago Nick and I decided to make a trip to Lagoon. Neither of us had been for years and we had a blast! We've had such a great summer and are bummed to see it come to end!












7 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Loved all your pics! You are beautiful as ever and totally jealous you got to go to LAGOON!! I also loved your post about seeing the prophet in Nordstroms! I laughed out loud about you tripping over him! He definitely has good taste!

BreAna said...

Hey, I was at St. marks hospital yesterday and I really wanted to come and say hi but I was afraid to leave my husband while he was in surgery, he was having a cornea transplant. I hope everything is going great for you.

Nells-Bells said...

so sad i didn't get to see brit this summer...so these pics are great! thanks for posting. i have yet to meet jasper...well, i did meet him once, briefly. you will have to let me know your thoughts. looks like a great summer!!!

The Wood Family said...

I haven't been to Lagoon forever! Looks like it was fun! You have the cutest little bikini bod!!

Stacie said...

You two always have cute pictures!! Looks like a fun summer. P.S we had dinner with your cute parents last night in their neat yard.. Fun times

and peanut makes three... said...

Fun summer pics. I am SO sorry that we are sucky friends. I have had a card to send you since June but I havent had a chance to call for your address. I promise I will call next week. We love you and miss you guys and still want to do a trip. I know things are going to get crazy for you. I love ya Leila!

XOXO

Kasey Sanders said...

Thanks for the photo compliment! How is St. Mark's?