Monday, October 12, 2009

It's about time!

It's about time I post these pictures, but they aren't that great because I took them with my phone. I promise when I get a sec I will take pictures that are much better and post them. These are pics from my parents house. I wish I had the "before" pics but for any of you who have been to my parents house you will get how amazing these "after" pics are. My parents bought their house years ago mainly because they loved the yard and location. The idea was to redo the kitchen as soon as possible since my mom loves entertaining but it never really happened. Since they came home from their mission they decided it was about time. I have to brag a little bit because Nick designed the space, did the plans and helped choose most of the materials and it looks amazing! It's incredible how different the space is and how much more functional it is, it doesn't even seem like the same house. I will try and put new pictures up soon because these pics don't do justice to the transformation. They added on and put in a new laundry room and bathroom. The floors are beautiful. If you are in the area you will have to go check it out!



8 comments:

Karlee said...

Oh my goodness, I would have never guessed that those were pictures of you parent's house. I hadn't read the text yet, and couldn't figure out what the pictures were of. It looks amazing-so different. I can't wait to see it in person. Hope all is well, and that you are surviving your crazy month.

BreAna said...

i love looking at remodled houses. I love the pics. The kitchen looks awesome.

Brock and Somer Holt said...

It looks amazing! Wow, I'd love to see it sometime. Thanks for your help on Sunday, I know this month is crazy for you so I appreciate your help!

Nells-Bells said...

wow. this is amazing! nick is obviously very talented.

Natalie said...

Wow that's gorgeous! I love it.

Bre said...

IT really is amazing! Tell Nick well done! I love it!

Blog said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I'm reading fountainhead right now, so I really appreciate the work of an architect. I'm impressed with your garden and that Nick could build planter boxes, wow! Glad you had a fun anniversary in Vegas, do you recommend the LOVE show? Just catching up, can you tell?!

AnneMarie said...

WOW! What a differece. It doesn't even look like the same house. How fun for your cute Mom to cook in such a masterpiece.

I still want to talk and catch up. I'll try you today.