Sunday, February 8, 2009

The "stache"!


For those of you who don't know Nick is down in Southern Utah for most of this semester. The University of Utah is one of the few programs in the nation who offers the opportunity for their students to spend a year designing a house for a native american family. They then live in Southern Utah and actually build the house that they designed. He is gone for two weeks at a time and then home for a week. This is a bummer for me but it's such an amazing experience for Nick I couldn't say no. He has loved being down there. If you want to see updates from Bluff and see what they are doing you can check out the link on the right called "Blog for Nick's Project in Bluff, Utah". Since he has been so busy down there he didn't have much time to shave so he grew a beard. It was cute to see him with a full beard! I think it was really hard for him since he is such a pretty boy. He says it itched like crazy. I told he better shave for church when he was home and he came out of the shower with a mustache. It was so funny. We didn't have time to shave it all so he actually ended up going to church with it. Our ward is huge and we don't know everyone so I think people who didn't know him thought he was serious, it was so funny! He is also working on growing his hair out so he can cut a mullet with steps. I'll post pictures if he actually does it. I love these pics he looks so hot, I think he should be a model!

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

NICE STACHE!! About time I get a new post! Sounds like life is busy but wonderful! I LOVE the pic of you guys... absolutely beautiful (just how I remember you)!

Have a GREAT week!

OurHappyFamily said...

Veggie recipes... PLEASE send! I LOVE veggies too and LOVE finding new ways to cook them!

Nells-Bells said...

LOVE the stache! nick looks too much like nick sr. with the stache and beard. can't wait for the mullet. ;)

BreAna said...

He should be a model. I love the stache. My hubby has done that same thing before and went to work with it. It was so freaking funny. I hope everything goes well in southern utah for Nick.

Anonymous said...

This is from Maizee: That don't look like Nick.
I thought it was pretty funny when she said that and just had to share. You were right it doesn't look like your husband:) Hope you are surviving.