Thursday, February 5, 2009

Way overdue!














I know I'm super slow posting everything but I thought I would finally post some Holiday pictures. Not very exciting at this point but I feel like I've got to at least post something! Nick and I are way lucky because our families do everything together over the Holiday season so we get to be with everyone all the time. We had a blast this year playing games including the famous peanut game with Maddie loves (Maddie is Nick's cousin, she's the one in the leotard because she performed a ballet number for us, so cute!!). Nick, Toph and Enj had an arm wrestling contest, played some Guitar Hero, Boogle, Pit and we all played a mean game of House of Fire. Gloria made Toph an ugly sweater. It was so funny, I remember how those sweaters use to be so cool! I think the Petersons dog looked hilarious, I think that just might be our Christmas card next year.

My dad was so cute and suprised my mom with a big screen TV for her new living room, dining room and kitchen (they are currently redoing their house). She was so suprised that she almost cried! My dog even got her yearly present, which she managed to rip apart in a few hours. After leaving Logan Nick and I enjoyed our time off together. It was so much fun to relax and get things done around the house. We even finally hung up some pics around the house! Nick made an awesome spread of pictures he took from his travels, it's amazing I love it!! We also went out to eat with Kristin and Kolony and their families. I swear the kids are getting so big, so fast! I love the Holiday season for a million reasons and am always sad to see them end.

2 comments:

BreAna said...

I am so glad you guys had a great christmas. I love your picture at the top. So beautiful.

Nells-Bells said...

LOVE toph's sweater! oh my goodness. that thing rocks! the holidays are the best. so glad you had such a great time.

i didn't realize you had lasik done! where did you get your eyes done? i TOTALLY want to do it. i'm sick of glasses and contacts!