Monday, March 24, 2008

Arches









I'm sorry for all of the pictures but we had about a million of all the beautiful landscapes that I just couldn't decide. We just went to Arches and for those of you who haven't been I highly recommend it. We hadn't been for a few years but it is so incredible. There is one amazing thing to see after another and being outdoors when there are very few people is almost spiritual. We loved being outside, camping and hiking. Nick's favorite was the fiery furnance. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you do it together. We had such a blast!



4 comments:

Suz said...

Is that why you weren't at church? I am mad that you didn't invite me :)

Di said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I also love arches it is so beautiful there. Congrats to Nick on school!

AnneMarie said...

hillarywhalen@gmail.com

Congrats to Nick - he's a keeper. :)

Love the pics from the trip. Remeber our Freshman Spring Break trip to Delicate Arch? Good times!

Noahr said...

Allison and I were just talking about how we need to make the trip down to Arches. We're thinking a weekend in May. Thanks for the inspiring pics, now we're going for sure.