Monday, March 10, 2008

Rascal Flatts



Even though Nick isn't as into country music as I am, we spent a lot of our courtship listening to Rascal Flatts. I remember playing Tetris and having Rascal Flatts in the background. We had so much fun. We went to the Rascal Flatts concert on Friday and the songs brought back a lot of wonderful memories. Our first dance at our wedding was to our song "Bless the Broken Road" (that is what the video is of if you can get it to play). I know, cheesy, but I love my husband very much and cherish every memory we have made. For the last song they had the Marine Corps come out and honored them. I thought it was awesome because I think so often we take for granted what others are doing for us. Because they are willing to sacrifice we can live in this wonderful country with all the freedoms we have!

4 comments:

Bre said...

looks like you had fun! Were they good this year? I went to their concert last year (I am a huge country fan) but actually did not love them so much. SO I was just curious if they were better?

Kristen said...

How fun! I love Rascal Flatts. It is crazy how music can totally take you back. Whenever I hear a "Colors" song I can't help but think about PLC!

Cassie said...

What fun! So happy to see you find time amidst your crazy schedules to still have a date night! Good work! I'm not sure where to start, we have so much to catch up on. I'm so glad you found my blog and thanks for posting. If you get a chance send me an email so I'll have your address and can ask you all the questions I have for you. Mine is criding@gmail.com. Until then, you look gorgeous as always and I am so happy life is wonderful for you! Congratulations on the new house and tell your parents we're so happy for them. Sure Miss You! Love, Cass

Nells-Bells said...

No one knows this but I really, really like Rascal Flatts. I'm jealous you got to see them perform. I bet it was awesome! Love the pics. Thanks for posting them.