Monday, March 24, 2008

Congrats to Nick

I just have to say how excited I am for Nick. He just got his acceptance letter to the Masters program for the University of Utah School of Architecture. Architecture school has turned out to be a lot of work. Nick has worked really hard and done really well. He is extremely creative and has pulled a lot of all nighters. He had to apply to get into the program two years ago and now again to get into the Masters. He made an awesome portfolio of all of his work which I am sure they loved and I am so proud of him!

4 comments:

Kristi & Mike said...

That is so exciting for you guys! We have a friend in our ward who also just got into the same program at the U-Shawn Patten...I bet you'll get to know him! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Julie M. said...

Congrats!! Doesn't it make it so much easier to know you're finally in? Good luck!

Bre said...

Congrats to Nick! That is so exciting! ANd it looks like you had a blast in arches! I have not been since our senior trip! Sad huh!

Nells-Bells said...

Tell Nick congrats! That is awesome. And hope you had a happy birthday Leila!